Okay, so i finally got around to setting up one of these... Don't know how often I will actually keep up with it but lets see how it goes...
For my first entry, can't seem to focus on any one thing... just got a bunch of random things running through my mind... glad to see Barack is the NEW PRESIDENT - I am hoping he walks-the-walk, hoping that the home we put an offer on works out in our favor (it is a "short-sale" meaning the sellars owe more $$$ on the home than it is currently worth so we need to wait to hear if their bank is willing to cut their losses to avoid foreclosure), my husband absolutely hates his job and the stress is begining to take a toll on him, the kids are doing GREAT and we are just really enjoying them.
I'm at work right now but not feeling too enthusiastic about going through electron microscope images of viral capsids (doesn't that sound like fun??) but I shall push forward and sign off for now.
Friday, January 23, 2009
okay...i did it...
Posted by Shelley at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yeah, I can leave a comment now! Welcome to blogging, now all we have to do is get you on twitter and we are all set!
Post a Comment